I want to create a new space template (or maybe blueprint?) for Weekly Reports. I want new Weekly Reports pages that users create to have similar formatted page titles, but I can't figure out how to set the page title format when I create the template.
The "Meeting Notes" blueprint is a good example of what I'm trying to accomplish. When I create a new Meeting Notes page, the page title is pre-populated with "[today's date] Meeting Notes". I was hoping to learn the trick by opening the Meeting Notes template to edit, but that didn't help me because I can't see where the page title is being set.
I also don't see how to include [today's date] in the template so that the current date is populated automatically (no reason to add it as a form variable, unless that's my only option) when users create a new page from my template.
Thanks in advance for the help! I'm using Confluence 6.6.2.