I created a custom field with context set to issue type (story) and project (WF).
- Issue Type (Story) is tied to the WF Kanban Issue Type Scheme, which is tied to my WF project.
- Screen is WF Kanban Default Issue Screen.
- My Default Field Config for the custom field has nothing hidden, is not required and is tied to the WF Kanban Default Issue Screen.
- My Default Field Configuration Scheme is tied to the Default Field Config.
- My WF Kanban Default Issue Screen has the custom field in the field tab and is tied to the WF Kanban Default Screen Scheme (tied to Issue Type default (story is unmapped).
- My WF Kanban Default Screen Scheme is tied to WF Kanban Issue Type Screen Scheme, which is tied to my WF project.
- My WF Kanban Default Screen Scheme only has the default issue operation, create/edit/view are unmapped.
- My custom field is not empty (has a value).
Why can't I see my custom field on the View/Issue Summary screen but I can on the Create and Edit screens?