According to https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/search-indexing-818578839.html I should be able to :
This page allows you to choose one of the following two re-indexing options:
I don't see Indexing under Advanced in Settings > System, despite being a member of the jira-administrators group.
Has something changed and the documentation doesn't yet match?
Reindexing has been deprecated in Jira Cloud. Kindly have a look at this thread:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Can-t-re-index-Jira-Cloud/qaq-p/613607
You do not need to reindex Jira Cloud anymore
Thanks Alexey. I remember Atlassian's documentation being less deprecated.
Thanks @Alexey Matveev but if I make a change to a custom field, and the change doesn't show up on a screen, how do I fix that if I can't re-index? Is there another mechanism?
[cannot delete answer posted in wrong location...sorry]
We are facing same problem as well. It is causing lot of problems in work as the field's context we added is not searchable.
Similar probleme here: removed (deleted) custom field description is still present on the screens. Change has been made 10 hours ago. Please reactivate the possibility to reindex manually.
Same problem here. Changed a screen scheme 20 hours ago. Still not updated. I'm migrating from server to cloud through the csv importer. I can't finish mapping to the right screen on a project until this is fixed. Any updates? I'm on a deadline. This is frustrating.
Same question here. I have a project that has more than 20,000 issues and I have to modify custom fields after the Jira Cloud migration. Modifying the search template requires manual indexing to follow. But how ??? Thanks in advance!
Atlassian Team. This is still a problem. A custom field description was updated 2 days ago, but the old description still shows on some screen. Kindly advise?
I updated custom field description, however, change is not reflected on the screens. I made changes almost 1 month ago. Manual reindexing is much needed feature.
Same issues here @[deleted] what is the solution for this?
I've faced out the same problem: I've created an issue via API, fill some custom fields and values didn't appear on the issue screen (show value None), but JQL finds this new issue by value in one of custom fields.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.