We have developed several huge projects on Jira Cloud. Recently we have installed a licensed Jira Server and now we want to migrate all the projects to the Server. As far as I can see in the documentations it is possible to migrate single projects from cloud to server. requirement for this is that server and cloud are the same release version. Our server installation is the latest released version and should be up to date. I guess the cloud also has the latest released version. But migration fails with "missing key field".
Many of the work-arounds described in the community e.g. xml-cleaner did not help.
Our company has purchased for evaluation purposes the minimal license model. The license agreement also includes support of atlassian. I also cannot find out how to directly get support from atlassian. This is a question of license fee? or is there generally no support from atlassian?