I am trying to get the build APK from bitbucket pipeline, so I have created an API to save a file and deployed on our server dit.api.udw.me.
I am able to upload files to my server, but bitbucket pipeline is not able to find my API.
I am getting logs as.
BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 1m 35s
78 actionable tasks: 78 executed
+ curl -X POST "http://dit.api.udw.me/api/Artifact" --form files=@./app/build/outputs/apk/debug/app-debug.apk
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0 0 25.2M 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- 0:00:01 --:--:-- 0 0 25.2M 100 2696 0 32934 1672 20426 0:21:38 0:00:01 0:21:37 20417
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>
<script>
var xhttp = new XMLHttpRequest();
xhttp.onreadystatechange = function() {
if (this.readyState == 4 && this.status == 200) {
document.getElementById("demo").innerHTML =
this.responseText;
document.getElementById("first-header").innerHTML = "404 - File Not Found";
document.getElementById("second-sub-header").innerHTML = "The Page/Resource you are looking for could not be found or is unavailable. Ensure you are using the correct URL/Domain name or contact the Site Owner";
var get=document.getElementsByTagName("A");
for(i=0; i<get.length; i++){
get[i].removeAttribute("onmouseover");
get[i].removeAttribute("onmouseout");
}
}
};
xhttp.open("GET", "http://mdin-pp-wb3.webhostbox.net/HostingAdLogic.php", true);
xhttp.send();
</script>
<style>
Can someone please help me to get the APK from the build?