Hi,
We are using Jira in our company and we do really have customized a lot of it.
I have created a C# application in which I can do some controlling for my team and their tickets. Now I want to extend this to be able to resort tickets based on their due date.
Last step of this process is to write the due date back into the database. This is done by writing a new date in dbo.jiraissue.DUEDATE (and of course the change log).
So far, I do see my updated date when I look in the ticket but unfortunately I still see the old date in every filter.
I had a look in the database scheme and I couldn't find related places.
How can I make this work? Where do I need to write to as well to make filters work correctly?
Or do you have an easy to use API which I can use from a client application to update the due date?
Thx
Michael