I'm trying to find all the stories that are not currently "Done" and aren't in a current Sprint.
type =story AND Status != Done AND Project = XYZ AND Sprint not in openSprints()
This particular query, returns less items than expected. 41 to be exact.
However, if I look at the backlog in the project XYZ, and use a Quick Filter of type = Story, I come up with a number of 98.
To complicate things, I have two concurrent Sprints running within the same project, so trying variations of using the Sprint numbers, doesn't work either,
type =story AND Status != Done AND Project = Portal AND (Sprint != 63 OR Sprint !=64)
Returns 56 Records, including ones that are actually part of the Sprints 63 and 64.
I can't use Sprint is Empty, because some of these stories were part of a Sprint before, then pulled out. I have been hesitant to clear the old Sprints. I can do that, and it might make this easier, but afraid it will screw up the reporting on those older sprints??
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.