Hi everybody,
I've been tasked with generating some visibility into what our team is working on, so we can use it in our team routine e.g. when it comes to planning.
I would like to individualize some things that I couldn't find out how to do just by trying out and/or searching it up on google.
I'll give you two examples of what I want to do:
1. I want to show all processes of a specific project (unfortunately our structure is a little bit complex and we have different big projects subordinated to our team which are then divided into stories, bugs and projects) with their type, status, due date and length of time it will take
2. I want to display upcoming story/project due dates on a timeline. I got involved with the "Issues Calendar", it's near to what I want, but I don't want to see the days where is no Issue. I just want to show all upcoming Issues in a row, so that you can see the very next due dates easily, because we have those approximately only biweekly.
I hope that makes my question clear enough. I want to customize the given gadgets more, all guides I have found so far haven't really dealt with this topic or (when it comes to e.g. the timeline) referred to confluence things. I want to do all that and more only in JIRA Dashboarding.
I hope that's possible and if so, that someone can help me out!
Feel free to ask if something isn't clear enough for you.
Best regards and wishes,
Florian