Tables "project" and "component" where not created.
I noticed this when the web page "http://localhost:8080/secure/SetupApplicationProperties.jspa" hangs
I created the tables manually using the script in the logs.
Did an update of the software but I still get this error...
2018-04-30 15:42:29,072 http-nio-8080-exec-8 ERROR anonymous 942x4x1 1ffh1is 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /secure/SetupApplicationProperties.jspa [c.a.j.w.action.setup.SetupApplicationProperties] Error activating indexing with path 'null': com.atlassian.cache.CacheException: com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, pname, URL, LEAD, DESCRIPTION, pkey, pcounter, ASSIGNEETYPE, AVATAR, ORIGINALKEY, PROJECTTYPE FROM project ORDER BY pname (You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ', DESCRIPTION, pkey, pcounter, ASSIGNEETYPE, AVATAR, ORIGINALKEY, PROJECTTYPE FR' at line 1)
com.atlassian.cache.CacheException: com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, pname, URL, LEAD, DESCRIPTION, pkey, pcounter, ASSIGNEETYPE, AVATAR, ORIGINALKEY, PROJECTTYPE FROM project ORDER BY pname (You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ', DESCRIPTION, pkey, pcounter, ASSIGNEETYPE, AVATAR, ORIGINALKEY, PROJECTTYPE FR' at line 1)
at com.atlassian.cache.memory.DelegatingCachedReference.get(DelegatingCachedReference.java:91)
at com.atlassian.jira.project.CachingProjectManager.getArchivedProjects(CachingProjectManager.java:118)
at com.atlassian.jira.project.archiving.ArchivedProjectStatistics.calculateArchivedIssuesCount(ArchivedProjectStatistics.java:48)
at com.atlassian.jira.project.archiving.ArchivedProjectStatistics.access$100(ArchivedProjectStatistics.java:13)
...
Caused by: com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, pname, URL, LEAD, DESCRIPTION, pkey, pcounter, ASSIGNEETYPE, AVATAR, ORIGINALKEY, PROJECTTYPE FROM project ORDER BY pname (You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ', DESCRIPTION, pkey, pcounter, ASSIGNEETYPE, AVATAR, ORIGINALKEY, PROJECTTYPE FR' at line 1)
at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.findAll(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:275)
at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.WrappingOfBizDelegator.findAll(WrappingOfBizDelegator.java:161)
at com.atlassian.jira.project.DefaultProjectManager.getAllProjects(DefaultProjectManager.java:550)
And the URL "http://localhost:8080/secure/SetupApplicationProperties.jspa" still hangs
In MySQL Workbench I get the same error if I use the same query.
But I get no error if the query is like this...
SELECT ID, pname, URL, `LEAD`, `DESCRIPTION`, pkey, pcounter, ASSIGNEETYPE, AVATAR, ORIGINALKEY, PROJECTTYPE
FROM jiradb.project
ORDER BY pname;
`LEAD`, `DESCRIPTION` : these two needs to be quoted.
Thanks for your help...
David