running version 5.5.1 on windows 2012 server. server was rebooted and when I start the bitbucket service, it got stuck in "migrating home directory". been like this for several hours. What should I do?
after waiting for a very long time, finally got this error.
The following problem occurred, which prevents Atlassian Bitbucket from starting:
in the log
Error creating bean with name 'sharedHomeLockAcquirer' defined in class path resource [stash-context.xml]:
@Victor Tan
Hi Victor, sound like https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Problem-with-bitbucket-startup/qaq-p/708444
Can you provide more details out of the log file (the whole stacktrace for example)
BR
Kurt
Not sure if it is the same issue but I fixed it buy doing an update on the database table.
<span>UPDATE</span> DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK <span>SET</span> LOCKED<span>=</span><span>0</span><span>,</span> LOCKGRANTED<span>=</span><span>null</span><span>,</span> LOCKEDBY<span>=</span><span>null</span> <span>where</span> ID<span>=</span><span>1</span><span>;</span>
me too, thanks!
@Victor Tanyou just saved my day, thanks!
I got this error as well Victor. How did you resolve it?
We had this issue during servers reboot (bitbucket 7.17.5 and PostgreSQL).
The errors was not clear in logs. Difficult to debug it.
Solved with the DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK update.
DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK update.
If anybody still running into this issue and DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK fix isnt working, it might be worth checking your NFS configuration. In my case, the issue was that bitbucket could not reach our NFS host because NFSv3 dynamically assigns ports for services like LOCKD(This was the culprit service). Here are the steps I took:
This was our issue as well. Had to remount NAS share with "nolock" option. Immediately fixed the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.