I want all issues visible to the world without having to log in. Is there a setting for this? Thx.
This should be possible. Check out this documentation from Atlassian:https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver070/allowing-anonymous-access-to-your-project-749382794.html
Thanks for your response. I just checked under Project Name->settings->permissions->'browse projects'->'grant permissions' and the only available options for "granted to" are:
Project Role
Application access
Group
Service Desk Customer - Portal Access
Reporter
Current assignee
Single user
Project lead
custom field value
Any other suggestions?
You've missed the line in the doc that says "group". "Anyone" is an option in the list of groups.
Beauty! Yes once I select "Group" there is an option "Anyone". Thanks for the help guys!
hi there,
I just did add the anyone group, but still it asks to login when I open the backlog page https://kovalevsky.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=4&projectKey=FILL&view=planning.nodetail&selectedIssue=FILL-7&versions=visible&issueLimit=100.
Is there any specific link I should share for such anonymous access?
You can't enable anonymous access to boards - boards can only be used by software users (which means they have to log in so that Jira can tell that they're allowed to use it)
hm, isn't this parent question literally ask the same? seems like there was an accepted answer, which made me think that it is possible
Projects and boards are different things. The accepted answer is about projects, as the question was about project access.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.