Hi guys,
I am using Automation for JIRA add-on to do some cool things on top of my Jira Service Desk. My case is the following:
* I have a workflow transition for Incident Management, which is visible on the Service Portal and is called 'Convert to Request'. (the intent is for that to be used by the customer, when they have incorrectly submitted something as an incident, but then they change their mind)
* I have a rule in the Automation for JIRA which is triggered when this transition is fired. The rule closes the original incident with status of Closed Converted, and opened a linked Service Request.
However, the action happens in the background, and the customer remains seeing the original incident in the Service Portal. Is there a way that after the transition is fired from the Service Portal, the customer will be redirected to the new issue (service request)?