I'm having the same problem as that : https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/html-tags-in-backlog-view-936512595.html
While viewing the issues in backlog, there are HTML tags shown over the issues
But my chrome is 66.0.3359.139. So I believe this issue is not fix with Chrome browser. Any help?
I am not sure you are all running into the same root cause, even though the symptoms are similar. Please check out this bug report and the workaround on it, and let us know if it seems relevant: Tooltips tags appearing over Agile Backlog board and other formatting issues due to broken Avatar images
I am seeing the same problem with Chrome 65, any luck with a solution?
No. It still have the problem.
me too :-( . Jira Server 7.10.1 on all browser versions.
Hello Ann,
That was exactly it. Some avatar were missing following a migration. That fixed my problem. Thank you very much.
Same, thanks for the quick solution. It also fixed my problem.
The above fixed my problem too, my issue was that I moved to a test instance without copying over all the attachments and avatars.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.