I have a Select List Conversion script which works fine in JIRA Core but doesn't display any values in JSD. It was entirely based on the first example in the Adaptavist Script Runner documentation for Select List Conversion.
Mappings are:
Test Service Desk (All request types)
Test Service Desk (All issue types)
Script is:
getFieldByName("Location").convertToSingleSelect([
ajaxOptions: [
url : getBaseUrl() + "/rest/scriptrunner-jira/latest/issue/picker",
query: true, // keep going back to the sever for each keystroke
// this information is passed to the server with each keystroke
data: [
currentJql : "project=comp and issuetype = 'Location' and active=yes ORDER BY summary ASC",
label : "Pick a Company location",
showSubTasks: false,
// specify maximum number of issues to display, defaults to 10
max : 10,
],
formatResponse: "issue"
],
css: "max-width: 500px; width: 500px",
])Location field is Text Field (Single Line).
Project COMP has 4 issues of type Location that have Active=Yes.
Accessing the project Test Service Desk as a JSD Agent and opening an existing issue, I can view the Location field in Edit mode and it has 4 items in the list. However, when I try to Create an Issue form the Portal, the List has no entries. Any ideas?