Hi Atlassian Community,
I am working on 7.6 jira version and its hard to do Traceability on this between Stories (PBI as user story) and test cases.
So if i add a query for sprint t o show me all stories i don't have a way to see test cases linked to that story.
So I have to add a Query to find out how many stories has been added to "" sprint and Which of those stories has already test cases linked or not, and if there has been any update in acceptance criteria to track the changes.
I want to add above query as an alert everyday so i would know which of the team member has already linked a test to a story (as a confirmation test has been already created) And if BA has changed/updated the acceptance criteria after story already been assigned to QA
Your help will be appreciated.
Thanks Much