Is it possible to configure things so that a pop-up screen does not appear when an issue is flagged on a backlog using the right-click context menu? My users want to be able to quickly flag/unflag issues without having to deal with that pop-up screen that allows you to enter a comment. Thanks!
Hi,If they are doing it with the right-click context menu, they should have two options: Flag and Flag and Comment.
If they use Flag option, the pop-up will not be shown.
I've attached a screenshot to show you what I mean:
Regards,Marcos
Hi Marcos. What version are you using? We're in the cloud (latest and greatest), and I only see "add flag" in the context menu. When I click it, the comment pop-up appears. Hmm.
Hi,I'm on JIRA Software 7.7.2, you didn't tell your version in your question...For Cloud, there isn't an option to flag without comment.
Furthermore, there is an issue opened on Atlassian's JIRA (JRACLOUD-63745) that refeers to that.Regards,Marcos
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.