I am trying to set up a Jira Service Desk Cloud instance to test. I paid for month instance with 3 agents. In this POC, I would like to fully configure user management with our identity provider (Okta).
Per the instructions in the link below, I added the txt record to our DNS host, and I verified that it propagated as expected (I looked at the txt record using MXToolBox, and it IS there).
So then, a few days later in Atlassian, I clicked the Verify Domain button and entered my domain, and then clicked the Verify Domain button. The dialog then just goes away without any further information.
Then I waited >72 hours, came back, and the domain is not verified. No confirmation ether way (positive or negative), but it's not working, because all indications on other screens say, something to the effect of, "you have not verified your domain", or "no verified domains".
It's now been a full week, and still no verified domain.
What's going on?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/domain-verification-873871234.html