I cannot see issues in projects. Can a setting be wrong?
What do you mean can't see?
Can you access the project? Such as in a board?
Are you sure if there are any issues at all in the project?
Try doing a jql search for issues in the project.
Maybe you are viewing the default view, All Open Issues and if all issues are closed you wouldn't find any in that view.
Hello,
Thank you for the response. When I enter project "Digital Factory" and go to Components, there is alot of components there which have open issues.I will work with Component Avix and on my colleagues Jira he found 116 issues, but I can see none on any of the components.
Can you confirm if you have Browse Project permission?
I read that I need to ask for permission the project I want to work with so I sent an email to Lars Hanson who is responsible.
I hope that it was only a matter of access.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.