Hi,
I'm german and started testinstallation with selection of german language.
But our company is very international and I want interface to be back in english for our further standard installation. How can I switch back?
Hi Volker,
You can change the system default language in JIRA.Just go to System -> General Configuration ->Edit Settings ->Select Default Language and Indexing Language -> Press Update Button. Please let me know if it is what you meant.
Thanks,
Egor
Hi Egor,I forgot to mention that we're using Cloud version. In general configuration there is no "select default language" item to be changed (and indexing language is already configured to english).But I found a solution in my profile configuration. I changed there from "use browser settings" to english.I've to go on with testing other users now. I fear that default (test) installation may be is "german" now.
regards
Volker
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.