Hi, I have Kanban boards within a project that displays issues as swimlanes, and then the main tasks assigned to people to do work, are subtasks subordinate to the issues.
I have the following example script I created with Scriptrunner for my Kanban board.
project = "ICS - Engagement and Projects" AND (issuetype = Initiative OR issueFunction in subtasksOf("issuetype = initiative")) ORDER BY Rank
The issue is that when users create new subtasks, there is a 1m delay before the subtasks display on the board. I understand that Scriptrunner is doing some backend processing or syncing, then modifying the actual script that jira uses. Within the settings of scriptrunner i can get this processing frequency down to a 1min. However this is causing major confusion with my users, and people basically don't like the way it operates. So much so that I"m considering redesigning the whole way my Jira and boards work, which I don't want to do as it would be a big job.
Hoping their is some other way i can fix this? Let me know. I'm open to using other add ons, but i don't think there are any. Thanks in advance.