I am using the widget connector macro in Confluence to link to a video on Viddler. It works, but it takes nearly a minute for the page to load. Has anyone seen this issue before? Do you know how to resolve it?
Thank you! I appreciate your help.
Hello Cheryl,
The widget connector used to have issues when working with Viddler, as reported here maybe there are still some difficulties with the integration. I am going to test on a local instance and get back to you!
Cheryl, do you happen to have a link to the video you are trying to embbed? I just realized Viddler needs an account. You can send it to my email address, gnedel at atlassian dot com.
Thanks
Hi, the video is quite large. I can't send it through e-mail. Is there another way that I can get it to you. I've continued to test, and I still have the same problem. Viddler said that it would work better if i could embed the code instead of using the widget connector, but with an On-Demand solution, I can't do that.
Hi Guilherme, do you have any feedback for me? I just renewed my demo version of Viddler and added another video to our On-Demand site. The same issue occurs...it takes over a minute to load the page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.