Hi,
I created a Behaviours script to show/hide one of seven custom fields (B1-B7) depending on the selected value of another custom field (A).
The behavior is defined on field A, with no initializer code and it's mapped to my project as a JIRA project.
Field A is defined as Required so it's displayed in the Create screen.
It works as expected when I create a new issue in the Jira UI.
Next I created an identical behavior, on the same custom field (A), with the exact same groovy script. I mapped it to the same project, but now as a Service Desk project.
This is per the Behaviours documentation.
So I have two behaviours, on the same field, same issue type.
Now in the Service Desk project admin, I added field A (via Request Types ->Edit Fields) to the request type which is mapped to the relevant issue type, so that it will be visible when creating a request.
However, when I log in to the customer portal, and I create a new request, I only see field A, but B1-B7 are not displayed.
Next I configured fields B1-B7 to be visible, and now all are always visible, regardless of the value set in field A.
I've submitted a ticket to Adaptavist, but in the meantime I wonder if anyone got this (or similar) functionality to work in Customer Portal.