I have a Jira software project which uses the Kanban template.
When I transition an issue to the Done status, the issue resolution is also set to Done.
How can I optionally edit the issue resolution to be Not Doing?
– Ian
Create a new screen with the field "resolution" on it. Then edit your workflow and add a transition screen to the transition into done. The users will be prompted for the resolution when they close issues.
Will that still work when transitioning issues into the Done column on a Kanban board?
Yes, you'll get the screen pop up when dragging into Done
I'm sorry, but I'm struggling to see how to actually configure this in Jira.
Under Jira > Settings > Issues > Screens I have added a new screen which has just the Resolution field on it.
But now I can't figure out how to link this to my project.
I have found {My Project} > Settings > Workflows, but can't see how to associate the new screen with any of the transitions.
Is there a guide on this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.