Basically I have created two team calendars and shared them with my whole team. Now if anyone creates event in any of these calendars I get notification before event (even when I am not in "Who" field). How do I stop getting notifications for events that I am not attending to?
Hi Marius,
You'll need to stop watching any calendars you don't want notifications for.
Have a look at Watch a Calendar for more information.
When you watch a calendar, you'll be sent an email notification when any of the following events occur: A new event is created An existing event is edited An event is deleted The entire calendar is deleted When you watch a Confluence space it includes watching all calendars in that space, so there's no need to manually watch calendars for your team or project. Stop watching a Calendar You can also stop watching a calendar, if you no longer want to receive email notifications about changes to the calendar. To stop watching a calendar, choose to the right of the calendar name and select Stop Watching.
When you watch a calendar, you'll be sent an email notification when any of the following events occur:
When you watch a Confluence space it includes watching all calendars in that space, so there's no need to manually watch calendars for your team or project.
You can also stop watching a calendar, if you no longer want to receive email notifications about changes to the calendar.
To stop watching a calendar, choose to the right of the calendar name and select Stop Watching.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Regards,
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.