Hi,
While trying to install a chrome extension for JIRA, there is field to enter the Server Name.
My predicament here : We are using JIRA cloud and how is it possible to get the server name?
Thanks,
Radhika
There is no accessible "server name" for a cloud service. All you have is the url. You could try the base url of the install.
What browser extension is this?
Perhaps we can better understand if this is only for Server or Cloud instances this way.
I have the same issue, I added a JIRA assistant chrome browser plugin and it is asking for server name.
It wants the base url of your Jira system. The url that is the main landing point ( https://yourcloudsystem.atlassian.net/jira for example)
I get the impression that this particular browser plugin was only ever designed for Jira Server, and not for Jira Cloud, but I could be mistaken.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.