I would like to use a fairly robust filter, suck as the "Table Filter" around a "Jira Issue/Filter"?
Michael,
I'm not familiar with Chalk. Can you let me know what you're referring to exactly? Is this an add-on or extension?
Regards,
Shannon
Sorry, CHALK (Company-Name Collaboration and Document Tool) is what we call Confluence .
I didn't realize that until I started to investigating why we call it Chalk...
Thank you for explaining, Michael.
Using the Jira Issues Macro you can display issues based on a search, JQL, or filter.
Can you explain what you're trying to do? By Table Filter do you mean the 3rd party add-on Table Filter and Charts for Confluence? I don't know for sure if that would work with Jira issues macro, but I did find that Bob Swift's add-on Advanced Tables for Confluence does work with it. See more information here:
Table Filter is compatible with Jira Issues macro. You can watch this video tutorial.
I have two Jira Issue/Filters (one for open Jira ticket using the "Unresolved" status and one for closed Jira ticktes using the Status field (since there seems to be many resolved and Status codes for closed tickets) and would for each Jira filter to be able to filter on tickets in a certain date-range, on certain reporters, on certain Assignees, etc... and would like to be able to do a pivot table so I can graph the open tickets vs the fixed tickets vs the canceled tickets vs the not-fixed tickets, etc... Also, would like to have my two front teeth and world peace... also a new laborgini and an all expenced paid month vacation in europe...
The last set of request is to say that what i am asking for may or may-not be obtainable... but it's worth asking
That's what you can do with Table Filter and Charts add-on:
Please, see links to video and demo site I posted before for details.
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Got the charting and the pivot-tables working. Thank you for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.