JIRA Software and FishEye work together.I entered the generated Issue Key(TIS-2, IDEAIC-1) in the visualsvn commit message. Then, when I click on the issue key in FishEye, the following error occurs.
How do I fix it?
Waiting for yours help.
Dear @alex seol,
most likely this is a permission issue. I assume that both application are linked correctly via application links (both directions are "green"). Then make sure, that you are logged in Jira. Can you manually browse the issue TIS-2?
So long
Thomas
Hi, ThomasJIRA has no problem with VisualSVN access via FishEye.
The dhseol account is the account originally registered with JIRA and VisualSVN.
The FishEye dhseol account is an account created on FishEye through FishEye and JIRA integration. If you try to log in to FishEye using dhseol account, the error will occur.
And FishEye is using HSQLDB rather than MySQL.
Is not it the problem that JIRA uses MySQL and FishEye uses HSQLDB?However, I do not know why JIRA has access to VisualSVN via FishEye.
We would be grateful if you could provide us with the solution in order.
Thank you.
this sounds like the account "dhseol" does not exist in Jira, just locally on Fisheye side. Jira tries to use this account when connecting to Jira - that will fail.
To avoid troubles like this, I recommend to use Jira as authentication server for Fisheye. Then you have to manage only one user directory and not two on Jira and Fisheye side.
Hi, Thomas
There is a dhseol account on the FishEye side(see below). However, FishEye does not log in to the dhseol account.In this case, what should I do first?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.