Overview:
We are using fixedVersions for planning work month to month.
Problem Description:
I have created a filter that returns all issues that have a fixedVersion that is greater than the earliestUnreleasedVersion(). This filter works well for us because it returns issues that are assigned to the earliestUnreleasedVersion and any versions that are greater than that along with all issues that are only assigned to versions greater than the earliestUnreleasedVersion. However when I use this filter to create a board and look at the back log on the board it will not display the issues that are assigned to both the earliestUnreleasedVersion() and versions greater than that no matter what I choose for 'Versions' filter on the backlog ('All','No Version', or the individual versions).
Here is a screenshot of the filter query:
Here is a screenshot of the backlog for the board using the above query as a filter with 'All Issues' selected:
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
Further Notes:
- The 'To Do' Status is mapped to a column on the board.
- The ticket with only one version assigned to it appears in the Backlog.
- If I select the 'Active Sprints' one of the tickets that is assigned to two versions and a sprint it appears there but not in the Backlog.