Hi Jira team,
Hope you're well today. I have a two questions...
1. it appears there is a discrepency between the 'user installed addons' on the 'manage add-ons' screen (screenshot attached) 
and the 'user installed addons' from the system info screen (about 30 there... also attached).

Why the difference? Is there a way to remove some of those listed on the system info screen marked as 'user installed'?
2. There are some 'user installed addons' I see on the 'manage add-ons' screen that I'd like to remove but I don't want to break anything. I've read that at least one of these is needed to avoid 'breaking' Jira. Can I remove these without a problem?...
* JIRA Working Hours Plugin (this is the main one I'd like to remove but heard doing so could cause problems)
* Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager Plugin
* psmq-plugin
* Service Desk Internal Base Plugin
Warm regards,
Jon