Need help
I'm having trouble loading the help center of the portal, it stays in an eternal load.
The print looks like it does not find all the portals and gets stuck.
Can anybody help me?
I do not even know where to begin with
JIRA 7.1.7
SD 3.1.6
Let it be registered here.
My problem was related to the database, we did the restart and the problem was solved.
Hi Dante,
First thing is to go to the logs in order to see what happens (Home Directory > Log > "you will find logs there".
And then you can share them and we can help.
cheers
Thanks for the answer Mohammed
Which log should I look first? (I do not know in which log the items of the service desk or portal are registered)
Could you please elaborate more on what kind of db issue it was?
Hi @Matúš Klaudíny
Honestly, I do not remember, but I remember there were queues and processes stuck (zombies).Restart the database (SQL Server), JIRA and everything returned to normal (we noticed an improvement in performance) ...We believe that the processes that were impacting the portal were also affecting performance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.