Good morning,
I have configured several agile boards. They all work correctly except 1, which is also the DEV MAIN Board. Io ho riscontrato il problema since yesterday:
When the board is loaded, an additional ajax call is also started. At the end of this, for each column of the board, they are shown the new values "(0)" that were not present on the board before
I verified that the problem was not due to:
- incompatible add-ons -> all addons are compatible and correctly updated
- custom fields that can create problems (including those created with script runner) -> no problem found
The problem occurs from Yesterday evening (17/04) after having performed the optimization operations of the "Jira service desk", but no ticket is into the board (on the board there are only issues in development and not tickets)
I have created an Agile board equal to the Main Board and the latter does not present any problems.
I ask for your support.
Thank you!
Luca Bellomi