I am the Scrum Master for a project and we are now planning to start implementing TDD. I have not used TDD so have a lot of questions pertaining to that. So here it goes.
1. Are there any pre requisites before we start TDD?
2. Do the developers start writing all unit test cases as soon as sprint starts and then start writing code to pass all those cases?
3. If QA is doing automation testing, then how does TDD and automation scripts gel in?
4. Where does the team capture these TDD test cases, is it on JIRA and if so where?
5. Are there any tools that the team would need to start TDD?
6. How do we showcase to the client that we are indeed doing TDD? Is there a way we can capture something from JIRA?
I would love to get answers to any of the above questions or all of the above questions.
Your help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.