This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Collaborator
The docs talk about Collaborators - who I assumed to be the developers I would assign an issue to.
I see no such creatures anywhere in the system, help!
Hey Greg!
Yeah, it's not exactly intuitive how to set up Collaborators. The documentation definitely falls short in that regard.
But! It's pretty straightforward to do. Collaborators are simply another role for the project with very limited permissions, (as you can see from the documentation you linked).
If you click the Cog Icon -> Projects -> (Choose your SD project) -> Roles -> View Project Roles, you should see a field for Service Desk Collaborators. From there, you can add groups and/or individual users as Collaborators for that project.
Here's some more light reading on Collaborators.
Good luck!
I can't see the item Service Desk Collaborators.
I'm in a Free Trial, but this feature it's very important to me to sign up the service.
I've tried with Developer, but the JIRA User can't see info of the Service Desk Ticket.
image2016-8-26 19:37:8.png
Thank in advance for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.