I understand we can make a list for specific labels and display the excerpt in a simple way. I am wondering is there any way to place the elements in a table separated by columns.
Hi Luke,
It's not possible to change the way the macros are displaying data. What sort of macro are you trying to use and how do you want it to look? Maybe we can think of another suggestion for you?
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Thanks for the reply.
I'd just like to layout the elements and display them in a table, likeitem IP address
dart 10.2.0.3
lune dhcp
I was thinking using tool like meta data or do u have other suggestions?
What about using the Page Properties and Page Properties Report Macros?
You might be able to use those to your advantage.
Regards,
thanks shannon, that works!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.