I would like create the second user as an admin even though i am the admin at the moment. How can i do that?
Add the new admin into the groups that define your administrators.
I did, and also that user is in the same group, some reason when that user logins, he cannot see himself as an admin.
Barsha,
Can you clarify what you mean when you say he cannot see himself as admin? Which product is this for? Are you trying to add a Jira admin, a Confluence admin, or a Site admin?
Shannon
So our company wants to use the Jira before we made the purchase we will use it for the free trial. we have Asana as a project management tool. We tried the "Jira Software + documentation" product. I will like to make my CIO as an admin overall in this product so that he can try some other plugins to transfer the projects from the Asana to Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.