I'd like to generate a report for all users for 2017 using time tracking the has ticket number, description, work type, user, and date completed?
I do not see how to get date completed of ticket and how to select all users?
looks like a need a jira filter since time tracking app/add-on is not as flexible with multi-select filters.
Hello Joel,
To get all tickets resolved in 2017, use the following JQL:
resolutiondate >= startOfYear(-1) AND resolutiondate <= endOfYear(-1)
What do you mean by "how to select all users"? If you don't specify any assignee/reporter/any other user picker, then you get all tickets from all users. See this page to help you build your report.
Hope it helps,
- Manon
We ended up using log work app and I used the Time Reports Widget to get to the data I needed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.