Hi Jira Support Team,
I have upgraded Jira from version 6.3.15 to 7.6.4 directly. I have used external database for migration (Oracle 12C)
Upgrade went successful, but I while checking the attachments. I got issues. After Upgrade Jira has changed the path for attachments to default directory instead it should be custom as per the DB settings. So I enabled attachments from system --> Attachments --> edit settings.
But, here I did not get any option to change custom attachment path, whereas this feature was available in 6.3.15. As workaround I tried enabling attachments and add custom directory path by creating softlink to "<Homepath>/data/attachments"
Now the issue is Attachments option is visible all issues under tab "More" but when I am uploading a file to any issue. It goes inside the project folder name and add a directory with name "10000" for all cases.
So its not accepting the links between Jira issues and attachment path. How can I resolve this.