On a file list page I can preview 'h' and 'cp' files but for 'c' files I get the message
"We can't preview this file. You'll have to download the file to view it."
Mike,
Can you please clarify what you mean by 'c' files? Do you mean that you can't view any files which start with 'c'?
Does this occur in multiple browsers? What version of Confluence are you running?
Shannon
Shannon,
I’m running the cloud version of Confluence from Google Chrome. By ‘c’ files I mean files with the extension .c, for example main.c. The interesting part is that previewing a file named main.h works fine.
Mike
Hi Mike,
So these should all be previewing as text files?
Can you go to the files list and click on Properties and compare the New Content Type field for the .c files vs the .h or .cp files?
All contain "text/plain"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.