Today my company got upgrade on 50 more liceses for JIRA. I gave out several of them to new users. All of them on "Create" event get this error message:
"Error occurred: unable to retrieve data from server. See logs for details."
Please Help!!!
Hey Darya,
I haven't seen that sort of problem before. Is there a stack trace you can pull from the log for more information?
Thanks,
Kian
Hi Kian,
Actually, it happened with all users. We can't Create. IT rebooted the server on Friday and it was booting for a long time. I don't know what to do. I'm creating ticket with Atlassian I guess.
So you are not able to generate a stack trace through the "Troubleshooting and Support tools?. Try navigating to "Admin">"System">"Troubleshooting and Support Tools">"Create Support Zip".
If you can generate a log file, you may be able to get a stack trace from there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.