Hello
I would like to mention first that JIRA is a pretty good software.
So lets go straight to the point.
I have been struggling trying to get a overall overview of how my project are going. For example: I would like to see how behind(in hours) is one project in comparison with the issues solved and the still remaining ones.
Also I would like to see an overall overview of how my coworkers performance is (solving issues). I would like to see the data represented as charts or in a good plain text format.
I did some searches and researches about some pluggins and gadgets but some of them seem to be kind expensive and they do not have all what I need.
I do not know if I am missing something and if you can recommend me some sort of tool to handle this problem, but these type of features that I am asking, they should be integrated by default with JIRA. These features are basic.
Thank you!!