Hello,
We currently have a custom date field (Target Ready Date) that we would like to be able to monitor for changes and run reports on. For example, and I'm not even sure if this is possible, we would like to know when this custom date field was changed, by whom, and what it was changed from. I know this can be done on a ticket by ticket basis, but I'm wondering if there are other means of doing this.
Is there a filter that can be created, or another method (report?), for easily being able to generate a report of some kind that shows these changes? Again, this is a custom date field and not a standard JIRA field.
Thank you!
Michael
Updated:
I'm sort of answering my own questions here (or providing a workaround). It looks like from research, you can't do any type of history queries on custom fields. So I'm guessing the answer to my own question is "no".
But as a work around, what if there was a new status created ("Date Change") that simply would loop from "In Progress" to "Date Change" and back to "In Progress".
Could you conceivably then run a "changed" report that queries the status field for that type of status change? E.g., get me all of the tickets that had the specific modification of "from In Progress to Date Change"? You could then potentially get the details on the date change from the ticket details, I guess.
How are others doing a similar type of thing?
Thanks,
M