Hello,
I am a Confluence WIKI administrator for Confluence Cloud version and one of the users has asked me to enabled an Add In: Atlassian XHTML.
I have an article that guides me, as Confluence Administrator, to enable this Add In.
The article says that this Add In is disabled by default and provides the necessary steps for enabling it, with a warning of security issues that this can bring.
Assuming that we are ready to accept the security risks, I have a problem. When I expand the Add In to enable modules, I see no modules to enable. Please see my print screen.
1. Does this mean that the Add In is available already ? because in the Macros options while editing a page I can see a Macro called: HTML Comment. This is maybe weird, but I can not say if they are the same.
2. Is this Add In compatible with Confluence Cloud ?
3. If the Macro existing in the tool is not the same, how do I bypass the problem and install it ?
Thank you for your help.