Hi,
We are using the cloud based version of Jira.
We really want to enable the functionality of moving user stories once the sub tasks are complete.
We have been to this link:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-control-the-Story-status-when-Story-sub-tasks-are/qaq-p/195643
The problem is that the update parent issue does not occur in our instance. Once the last sub task in the story is complete, you have to manually move or transition the story to the sub task statuses.
Post function also does not show the transition "Transition parent issue"
We see that greenhopper does have the functionality:
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/archives/announcing-greenhopper-5-10-the-best-tool-for-scrum-teams
How do we enable automatic transition of the parent once tasks are complete?
Hi @Martin Kronstrom,
I believe there is an answer in a similar question.
However it does require the plugin: JIRA Misc Workflow Extensions
Hope this helps
Thanks Danny, I would have liked this as a standard feature, interesting that we have to pay for transitioning functionality. Especially since it formed part of greenhopper initially.
Completely agree with you Martin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.