The database went down, without my jira instance expecting it.
Now when I try to start jira it doesn't work. I've found multiple solutions that aren't working. (things like deleting plugin caches and temporary files. None of that is working. )
Here is the log output, it is really frustrating to debug with just this but this is all i'm getting. The installation process just hangs.
```
sudo tail -f /opt/atlassian/jira/logs/catalina.out
2018-04-11 19:26:11,666 Caesium-1-2 INFO [c.a.j.upgrade.util.BuildNumberDao] Setting downgrade version to 7.1.2
2018-04-11 19:26:11,676 Caesium-1-2 INFO [c.a.jira.upgrade.LoggingUpgradeService] run upgrades has finished successfully, and took 313 milliseconds to process.
2018-04-11 19:26:11,677 Caesium-1-2 INFO [c.a.jira.upgrade.UpgradeScheduler] JIRA upgrades completed successfully
2018-04-11 19:26:11,683 Caesium-1-2 INFO [c.a.s.bootstrap.upgrade.ServiceDeskUpgradeTaskFactory] Converting JSD Async Upgrade tasks to the Upgrade Task Framework format.
2018-04-11 19:26:11,683 Caesium-1-2 INFO [c.a.jira.upgrade.UpgradeScheduler] Plugins upgrades completed successfully
2018-04-11 19:26:11,684 Caesium-1-2 INFO [c.a.jira.upgrade.UpgradeIndexManager] Reindexing is not allowed after this upgrade and there is no immediate reindex requests
2018-04-11 19:26:13,271 Caesium-1-3 DEBUG [c.a.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory] getService bundle [com.atlassian.servicedesk.servicedesk-notifications-plugin]
2018-04-11 19:26:13,369 Caesium-1-4 DEBUG ServiceRunner [c.a.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory] getService bundle [com.atlassian.jira.jira-email-processor-plugin]
2018-04-11 19:26:17,604 Caesium-1-4 DEBUG ServiceRunner [c.a.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory] getService bundle [com.atlassian.troubleshooting.plugin-jira]
2018-04-11 19:35:23,396 http-nio-8080-exec-1 DEBUG - [c.a.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory] getService bundle [com.atlassian.whisper.atlassian-whisper-plugin]
```
I also have this in the security log :
```
2018-04-11 19:09:27,953 Caesium-1-3 ERROR [c.a.jira.plugin.JiraPluginManager] Could not enable plugin with key 'tac.jira software.languages.ja_JP'
2018-04-11 19:24:09,394 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [webwork.config.DefaultConfiguration] Skipping configuration for class 'com.atlassian.jira.config.webwork.JiraPluginsConfiguration'
2018-04-11 19:24:09,434 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [webwork.config.DefaultConfiguration] Skipping configuration for class 'com.atlassian.jira.config.webwork.JiraPluginsConfiguration'
jira.projectkey.warning : admin.errors.must.specify.unique.project.key
2018-04-11 19:26:07,254 Caesium-1-2 ERROR [c.a.jira.plugin.JiraPluginManager] Could not enable plugin with key 'tac.jira software.languages.ja_JP'
```
My question is what has caused this problem. What plugin is causing it or what setting can I adjust so that I can start JIRA on this server again.
Thanks.