I have a project that was setup as "Project Management" that I would like to change to "Kanban". Is this possible?
Those two words are templates for project creation, not the types.
The types of project are Core/Business, Software and Service Desk.
If you edit the project, you'll see the type is probably Core/Business at the moment, so change that to Software to allow for Kanban (and other Agile) boards.
Adding to what Nic said, it's also possible to use JIRA Core functionality to utilize boards if that is the only requirement (Cloud version only). 'Labs' needs to be enabled but this is not fully tested or promoted into the core product so use at your own risk.
Thank you. I have changed the project type to Software, but I cannot find how to change the template to kanban. Can you point me in that direction?
You don't change the board you simply create a new board and choose Kanban. After that, if you wish, you can delete previous board.
There is no option to create a new board for this project. It is available for other projects, but not the one I need it on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.