Please help. The info is missing here and I can not configure the global issue types. See the screenshot:
Hi Jana,
please post screenshots here directly. Use the camera icon for uploading pictures.
For security reasons, a lot of people don't click on links like yours (so do I).
Hi Thomas,Good point! Thanks for the hint. Added the shot through camera icon.
Could you show us the list of existing issue types? (the line above "issue type schemes")
Of course, Nic! I miss obvious details :B Thanks! Newbie with Atlassian troubleshooting steps. Here it is:
Nick, I just realized that you asked for a different shot. Here are the issue types:
Just what I needed, but annoyingly, it just confirms that you have not done anything wrong, and I suspect you've run into a bug. You'll need to talk to Atlassian support - https://support.atlassian.com/contact
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.