I installed a Kanban board, and maybe I switched on to show it directly after logging on. But I cannot switch back to show the dashboard after login; and additionally clicking the "Home" symbol shows the Kanban instead of Dashboard too.
Using "Profile" / "My JIRA Home" (clicking on Dashboard), it does not change as expected (tried https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/changing-your-jira-home-page-720416089.html).
Could not find any hint how to switch back!
I have recently upgraded to:
Hi Axel,
you set the Home location in your profile:
As described in my initial request, I already tried that and it does not work (please compare my second paragraph in case you missed it). This is the reason for placing the issue here.
And, to be more complete, I also tried to use a different browser with previously cleared cache. None of that is working.
I'm sorry, @[deleted], this was my fault. I'll have a look at the documentation, since I don't have Jira 7.8 here.
Have you clicked twice on the "Dashboard" link?
The first click changes the selection, the second click saves the selection.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.