Running Stash 3.7.1 with Sonar4Stash plugin 1.5.0, and SonarQube 5.3.
The actual sonar data in the sonarqube database shows a difference of 4 major issues between master and the branch I'm reviewing. The sonar stats shown on the PR overview page indicate no change in metrics. Worse, if I refresh the metrics by pressing the button, the title on the metrics show a completely different branch, for a completely unrelated project. Each time I refresh the stats, I get a different heading. Randomly, I get the correct heading for the branch being reviewed, but the metrics show no change. In addition, the new issues do not show in the diff view, and if I refresh sonar in the diff view, I get a warning that there are no sonar issues in the PR.
Looking at the data in SonarQube I see expected metrics, and code coverage, so I'm suspecting an issue between Stash and SonarQube.