Hi! Are there plans for Sonar app (for Server) to be compatible with Bitbucket server version 7.x? If so, when is the release planned for? Regards, Marianne
I have a PR created in our BitBucket Server but the Merge is being prevented as shown in the attached screenshot (Open issues: 16 > 0). I'm trying to figure out where this is configured. I've attached a screenshot of the Quality Gate we are using for the project and do not see that metric there. How do we change this?…
We have been using Bitbucket Server v4.4.1 (5,000 users). I want to know the price of "Sonar for Bitbucket Server" add-on for BitBucket Server v4.4.1 (5,000 users). Could you let me know the price, please?
Hello guys, we use Sonar for Bitbucket Server, Version 1.6.0 (Bitbucket v4.4.1). In our Pull Requests we something I can not find anywhere in your documentation. I expect a diff between the issues of my branch and the target branch, but I get only data that lead me to the target branch. This is not as useful as the diff we…
Running Stash 3.7.1 with Sonar4Stash plugin 1.5.0, and SonarQube 5.3. The actual sonar data in the sonarqube database shows a difference of 4 major issues between master and the branch I'm reviewing. The sonar stats shown on the PR overview page indicate no change in metrics. Worse, if I refresh the metrics by pressing the…
We are getting the following exception in Stash when reviewing a pull request. This exception began after upgrading SonarQube to 5.3. 2016-01-28 20:00:35,915 ERROR [http-nio-8080-exec-1018] michael_giroux @17KNLFXx1200x12511000x6 msajgq 172.22.8.70 "GET /rest/sonar4stash/1.0/sonarissues HTTP/1.1"…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.