Hello -
My company recently implemented the trial version of JIRA Service Desk, after we have been using JIRA Core for some time. I have a question about linking our company's active directory with JIRA Service Desk.
As of now all of our company users are automatically on JIRA Service Desk / JIRA Core. However, within our company we have all of our users allocated into different company groups.
Is it possible to have all of our users, who have been placed into their designated company groups, carry over to JIRA with their groups? Also at the same time, since we have been on JIRA, I have made many groups within JIRA that are used throughout different JIRA projects. I want to make sure I don't lose those JIRA groups.
The idea is that now that we have JIRA Service Desk we can associate our internal company groups with different Organizations within a Service Desk Project.
The attached screenshot is what I am currently looking at. My fear is that if I check the box for "Enable Nested Groups" that all of the groups that I specifically made within JIRA will go away. Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks.
